Tuesday, February 23, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 23 – Week #8 – Day #2 (Day 54 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 9.0, 43 to go!


Today was the first of four days that I have lunch scheduled with either meetings or friends. That’s always a challenge for me as I have learned I do much better at home on my own. It was a brown bag meeting and I should have packed lunch from home, but my husband had given me a Subway gift card he had received at the office so I made a quick stop on my way. I know what you are thinking…should have ordered a salad. Have I mentioned how little willpower I have? Not only a 6” sandwich with all the bread, Ranch dressing, etc. but a big bag of chips as well. Nine chips are perfectly legal, but today I ate them all. I’m just thankful I weigh the same as yesterday. Treat Yourself – I don’t think so. Today I do not deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment