Monday, February 22, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 22 – Week #8 – Day #1 (Day 53 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 9.0, 43 to go! (Lost .8 week)


Wish For What You Want is today’s banter. I wish for immediate satisfaction. I wish to be healthy. I wish to be rich and beautiful. This is way too easy, but possibly I’m just carried away. “They say” that wishing for what you want is actually just setting goals, and that setting goals ends in results. I truly believe this with all my heart. I began this journey with an end goal in mind and am successfully nine pounds closer to that goal and still on track according to the time table. Although I took a 3 day hiatus, I ended up losing .8 pound for the week so I refuse to cry over spilled milk. Grocery shopping this morning and I was off for a good start to this busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment