Friday, February 19, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 19 – Three day break… Total loss 9.0, 43 to go!


I am taking a three day break from the justWEIGHT plan for a very simple reason… I began this journey on a Friday and have struggled for 7 weeks to wrap my head around the fact that day 1 of each week is Friday, rather than Monday, the typical start date for me for any schedule for any week. It throws me off all the time and when I wrote the plan, I wrote it with Monday in mind as day 1. Why complicate things? Changing habits is already hard enough without adding unnecessary chaos. Therefore, I will not weight for 3 days and pick up right where I left off. That does not mean I will be out of control on my eating. I know what to eat, how much to eat, the importance of drinking my water, etc. I just won’t have an eating guide in front of me, be blogging or weighing until Monday morning. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment