Wednesday, February 17, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 17 - Week #7 – Day #6 (Day 48 of 365 – lost .6 today) Total loss 9.0, 43 to go!


Okay, so today I completely abandoned ship. We are staying in the most wonderful B&B, slept late and found fresh coffee, juice and lots and lots of pastries. Rather than dressing & going in to town, I grabbed a couple of muffins, cup of coffee, went out and stuck my feet in the hot tub and watched the deer run around the meadow. No kidding, I know it sounds like a fairy tale and it was, but it was a true fairy tale. Sometime late morning, I managed to put on sweats and tennis shoes and took a long stroll around the property for just a little exercise. Nothing but exploring the rest of the afternoon and the day ended with the most wonderful dinner starting with a toast and ending with champagne. I truly took the day off from the justWEIGHT plan and needed it. Checking tonight rather than this morning, I see today’s bit of wisdom read, Easy Balance. I think this is what I did today and tomorrow is back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful break. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete