Monday, February 15, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 15 - Week #7 – Day #4 (Day 46 of 365 – lost .4 today) Total loss 8.8, 43.2 to go!


Determination is a much needed reminder today. Yesterday was a good day with a loss of .4 pounds which I consider a major success. A few days ago we were reminded that personal time is a necessity and I couldn’t agree more. Tomorrow, I am leaving with five girlfriends for a bed and breakfast weekend in a wonderful quaint German town full of wonderful shopping, music, and you guessed it…..restaurants. Now none of these friends are aware of my little year-long venture and I intend to keep it that way. There is nothing like ruining someone else’s time by being picky and getting attention on a vacation weekend full of fun. Here is my promise to myself and to you…..”I am DETERMINED to take my daily menu sheets in my purse, look at them, memorize my daily encouragement phrase, and practice rational substitution and portion control one day at a time because no one can do it for you.” Stay tuned………..

No comments:

Post a Comment