Sunday, February 14, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 14 - Week #7 – Day #3 (Day 45 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 8.4, 43.6 to go!


Went to a dinner party tonight and feel very fortunate to weigh the same. There are No Shortcuts. That should be easy for me to remember as I am a professional dieter. It has always been those “quick weight loss” schemes for me in the past and it is a real adjustment for me to take it slow and easy…but it is working. I am still about two pounds ahead of schedule on weight loss and am in day 45. I have now lost 8.4 pounds. It does not sound like a lot. No one outside my family has noticed. I still don’t tell people because I guess I have that fear factor of failing. It seems once I make the announcement there is no turning back. You may wonder why I would even say that unless you, too, are an experienced dieter. Then you understand perfectly. I’m working on that because I know it is just an excuse. I also know there are no shortcuts and that is why I created the justWEIGHT plan in the first place. I still remind myself every day what my doctor said, “Lose a pound a week for a year and you will never gain it back.” I am 2 pounds ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment