Saturday, February 13, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 13 - Week #7 – Day #2 (Day 44 of 365 – lost .2 today) Total loss 8.4, 43.6 to go!


The first thing I did this morning was to write down the daily thought, One Day At A Time, and stick it in my pocket. Okay, the first thing I did was weigh. I am still on track with my pound a week weight loss, but the weight loss is slowing down. I have had lots of distractions, but that is just life happening. I am just thinking about today. I was running errands at noon and was very tempted to substitute and go by a drive thru window. I didn’t. In my pocket was a reminder of this journey so I decided to take today and today only. I went home and made my lunch, saving calories and money, and simply making good choices. Lots of Omega 3 and fiber tonight with salmon and brown rice. I also drank lots and lots of water. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment