Sunday, February 7, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 7 - Week #6 – Day #3 (Day 38 of 365 – lost .2 today) Total loss 8.2, 43.8 to go!


Love Your Body – Why is this so hard? We are taught this lesson from the time we are small children. We are taught this lesson in the Bible. Many people say they “hate” their body and have a thousand people they would gladly swap with. I believe this literally means to simply take care of our bodies. Love them enough to stretch them out, give them nourishment. We need to focus on keeping our bodies well oiled and in as good a shape as possible so they last as long as they are meant to last. This earthy body we are given only gets one chance and there are so many circumstances over which we have no control, but there are also many circumstances over which we have complete control. I lost .2 pounds today controlling what I ate. I hope I can do the same tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment