Tuesday, February 9, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 9 - Week #6 – Day #5 (Day 40 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 8.0, 44.0 to go!


I find blogging very interesting. It’s a bit like keeping a diary, but opening your secrets to the world. It’s easy and fun when everything is going the way it is supposed to, when you are in control and your story is going in the right direction. On the other hand, it is not so easy when you give up to circumstances that may or may not be in your control. Somehow, I am feeling guilty. I am out of town and not weighing but know I am eating all the wrong things. I left my “road map” at home. I should not be lost since I know full well in my head how to eat right, but, I miss that guide. I am discovering that it is a security blanket, especially the daily saying. This was another day of very bad eating. I am in someone else’s home, both wonderful cooks and hosts, but extremely hard on the waistline. There is no going back to make today better, so I will just Say “Thank You” to my friends for a wonderful day and take responsibility for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment