Thursday, February 11, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 11 - Week #6 – Day #7 (Day 42 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 8.0 lbs, 44.0 to go!


It’s interesting to me that while developing the justWEIGHT plan, I would have some thought, or hear or read something that would give me a bit of encouragement. These tidbits became my daily “guides” of inspiration. When I began practicing the plan, I was amazed that almost every single day it appeared the perfect, appropriate thought was exactly what I needed that day. Now ending my sixth week of the justWEIGHT plan, I have to chuckle at myself for thinking I was so clairvoyant. Eating right, exercise, and good health are all about positive action and thought. Attitude is everything and today’s slogan of Personal Time is a Necessity hits the nail on the head. For me, at least, I must have personal time to recharge my batteries, do my planning and shopping, get my thoughts going in the right direction. Time is precious, and personal time is a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment