Saturday, February 6, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 6 - Week #6 – Day #2 (Day 37 of 365 – lost .4 today) Total loss 8.0, 44.0 to go!


Good, plain food. What a wonderful day to be home and in control. I had a half bagel and grapefruit for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and buffalo filet mignon for dinner. We received the buffalo as a Christmas gift and the meat is very lean and good for you. Drinking my water and flushing my system has made me feel so much better and have a little energy. Having indulged the past two days on some rather high calorie foods, I found around 8:00 pm I was craving that little extra something. While browsing in the fridge, I suddenly remembered seeing a friend I had not seen in quite a long time. She had lost about 40 pounds and looked absolutely fabulous. Her story was very simple. She had been to her family doctor for her annual checkup, and as she had done every year, was complaining about her weight. Her doctor simply told her that there is no magic. Her only hope to lose weight and keep it off was very simple. Just Don’t Eat It! This is my new mantra. I shut the fridge door and did not go back in the kitchen tonight at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment