Thursday, February 4, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 4 - Week #5 – Day #7 (Day 35 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 8.0, 44.0 to go!


Give Yourself Permission was, once again, the perfect statement for me today as that is exactly what I had done. I did eat the recommended sausage and biscuit for breakfast, had a meeting at lunch and kept it light. I am beginning to see a theme here. It seems that almost any thought for the day with a positive message fits perfectly somehow into any day, whether the day is routine or completely out of whack. I think this is very important to realize because each day is what we choose to make of it. It’s cold and raining today, my husband has a terrible cold, and nothing would do for dinner other than a spicy bowl of chili. By giving myself permission today, it was a warm, comfortable evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment