Wednesday, February 3, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 3 - Week #5 – Day #6 (Day 34 of 365 – lost .4) Total loss 8.0, 44.0 to go!


Some days everything just seems to go right. I ate a Cobb salad for lunch (ate about half) rather than soup and sandwich, had my salmon croquette at dinner and everything else except for the popcorn which I did not eat simply because I was not hungry. Got on the scale this morning and had dropped another .4 pounds. That is huge! What a great week I am going to have. What did I do differently? I’m not sure, except that I just tried very hard to remember and live by each daily quote, follow the menu plan for the justWeight plan the best I could, and drink plenty of water. I did walk twice this week for 20 minutes and spent one morning in the yard, so I am sure the exercise helped. For those of you that have “dieted” in the past, you know that often when you do your very best, the weight just seems to sit still, then you get up one day and there it is…a significant drop. This was one of those days for me which leaves me at a loss of 15% of my weight loss goal. Today’s wisdom….Easy Choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment