Monday, February 1, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 1 - Week #5 – Day #4 (Day 32 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 7.4, 44.6 to go!


New month, new beginning. It’s easy to start Month #2 with enthusiasm since the first month went so well. I did not gain or lose any weight today, spent 7 hours in the car, unpacked, took a long bath and early to bed, but my spirits are high and I am enjoying this feeling of Control I have grasped for the moment. My weight loss of 7.4 pounds from last month has me confident that the justWeight plan will work for me if I simply follow that roadmap. I popped Stouffer’s stuffed bell peppers in the oven, boiled noodles, made a quick fruit salad and dinner was done. I did take control of this day rather than letting it take of control of me. A rare occurrence, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment