Sunday, January 31, 2010

justWEIGHT – Jan. 31 - Week #5 – Day #3 (Day 31 of 365 - lost.6) Total loss 7.4, 44.6 to go! Month #1 = (7.4)


WINNER!!! It has been a one month journey today and I am turning cartwheels and feeling so “right” about the justWeight plan. Thinking about doing something a whole year seems like a very long time, but this month has flown by. I have now made 12% of the journey and have lost 14% of my weight loss goal. Although many days have been difficult and even lost, looking back over this past month has made me realize it is really not so bad. It’s all about not giving up. It’s all about messing up one day and eating right the next. I have not been hungry. I feel good about myself although not one single person has looked at me and said, “Have you lost weight?” When you have 52 pounds to lose, it takes more than the 7.4 pounds I have lost over the past 31 days to make enough of a difference that people would notice. But, I notice. My clothes notice. I have just a teensy bit more energy, clothes fit just a little better, and for some reason I smile more. Yes, today I am VERY proud of me. I only have 44.6 pounds to go. I am going to Buy Myself a Prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment