Friday, January 29, 2010

justWEIGHT – Jan. 30 - Week #5 – Day #2 (Day 30 of 365 - lost.2) Total loss 6.8, 45.2 to go!


Be Positive – I kept this thought all day and felt great. We are travelling for a couple of days on a business trip and get to spend time (and meals) with some of our favorite “life-long” friends we have made through the years. Breakfast with the girls, lunch with the girls, dinner with the group. One friend commented, “You’re certainly eating healthy.” That was it! No inquiry. No interrogation. Just a comment and it truly did make me “feel positive.” How did I conquer over indulging? Simply stated: I planned ahead. I took along my justWeight plan and studied each meal before eating. I did a lot of legal substituting and kept concentrating on being positive rather than pouting about passing on that bread pudding with coconut ice cream. Oh yes. I also lost .2! Slept like a baby rather than a stuffed pig. Feels really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment