Tuesday, January 26, 2010

justWEIGHT – Jan. 26 - Week #4, Day #5 (Day 26 of 365 – did not weigh) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45.4 to go!


Caesar salad in a bag. Don’t you just love it? Each bag has three servings, but I usually eat half a bag which contains only 135 calories including the dressing. I also cut calories and fats by using only half the dressing that comes with the bag, which is plenty. I prepared a wonderful spaghetti dinner with Caesar salad in about 20 minutes. Happy family, happy me. I stuck to the program completely today and feel much better. We have friends coming in today for a couple of days. I am trying to get ahead of the game by checking the menu plan and planning ahead. Social eating (or not eating) is the hardest! Have Realistic Expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment