Sunday, January 24, 2010

justWEIGHT – Jan. 24 - Week #4, Day #3 (Day 24 of 365 – did not weigh) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45.4 to go!

I left off the piece of bacon this morning since yesterday I weighed the same as the day before. I intentionally did not weigh today, nor will I for the next four days, concentrating on what I eat rather than what I weigh. Drank all my water and as I was working on the justWEIGHT plan all day while sitting at the computer, I tried to get up and move around as much as possible. Park at the End of the Row and Walk! No doubt this is excellent advice, but since I did not leave the office today, I will commit it to memory. Walking at least three times a week for 20 minutes would improve anyone’s health, not to mention weight loss. I will incorporate that into my week starting tomorrow. For now, it’s off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment