Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 23 - Week #4, Day #2 (Day 23 of 365 - - same weight) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45.4 to go!


Prove It To Yourself – Sounds easy enough, huh? Not so fast. After gaining yesterday, I did manage to stay the same today. The problem…eating out again. Not once, but twice! Had friends drive through from out of town and met them for Chinese food at noon, then last night a 50th birthday party for one of my best friends. It would be rude not to eat cake, right? It would be rude to only order salad when everyone else is enjoying their entrée, baked potato, and hot bread, right? WRONG. But, too late for me. I used that excuse, I rationalized. Now let’s see, I need flash cards. Whatever happened to Declare Your Position to Others, Do Not Derail, Just Make It Through the Day? I am beginning to understand how important it is to take it one day at a time. This is the point I usually give up and simply say, “I can’t do it.” Well, not this time, friends. If I can lose weight last week while traveling four day, surely I can do it at home. I do not plan to weigh until the end of the week. Today is a new day and I plan to make it perfect. Hmmm, plan seems to be a key word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment