Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 20 - Week #3 – Day #6 (Day 20 of 365 – lost .4 lbs.) Total loss 7.0 lbs, 45 to go!


There’s no place like home! Where else can you dance around like a madman and get away with it? Out of town four days and I LOST, yes, LOST, .4 pounds. Now that may not sound like much to you, but I can tell you that it is the first time in my entire life that I went on any trip without gaining weight. Trips have been the backslide result of my weight loss all my life. Yes, yes, yes. I can do this. Could I have done better? Of course. Next time I will. I still cheated way too much, did not drink my water and did not exercise at all. Another day of great motivation. If you can’t be proud of yourself, who will be? Today’s quote is Declare Your Position to Others. I can’t tell you how important I think this is. I used to think it was better to keep it to yourself and not impose on others. No more. That’s just an excuse to eat more and eat the wrong things. Most people will actually try and help you. I am making this declaration to the world today…”I am going to lose weight…my goal… a pound a week”.

No comments:

Post a Comment