Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 22 - Week #4, Day #1 (Day 22 of 365 - gained .8 lbs.) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45 to go!


My prediction was correct. I did not lose my pound last week, but I did lose .4 pound and am very pleased. Yesterday I repeated the old phrase “Three weeks makes a habit!” I guess that just applies to MOST people. Obviously the habit I am referring to is slow, healthy, weight loss by just eating right. Once a month I meet with a group of friends to solve the world’s problems. We are pretty good at fixing the world, but our own unidentified problem is that we meet in a Mexican food restaurant. Now, if you are one of those people I refer to as “skinny eaters”, you know the type…move their food around on their plate, take two or three bites, push away the chips. Got the picture? Well, obviously, that’s not me we are talking about. Showing up with all good intentions, I failed miserably. I ate half a basket of chips by myself and a complete dinner. Eat Slowly!!! Would have been good to have read this tip this morning rather than referring to my daily menu after lunch! Lesson for today, scan entire daily menu the night before, the morning of, and commit the daily quote to memory for 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment