Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 17 - Week #3 – Day #3 (Day 17 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45.4 to go!


Cereal was easy this morning so I was off to a good start. I attended a beautiful luncheon with excellent speakers, and as I had suspected, a wonderful catered lunch. A green salad was on the table when we arrived, along with a fabulous chocolate mousse decorated as only a professional chef can do. Our plate lunch consisted of a wonderfully juicy chicken breast which was placed on top of mashed potatoes, vegetable medley and rolls. Eat Healthy Food was today’s mental note, so I dutifully ate every bite of the scrumptious chicken, salad and vegetables, turned my back on the table to face the speakers and never once did I look back at that dessert! Egg drop soup and egg roll for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment