Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 16 - Week #3 – Day #2 (Day 16 of 365 - lost .4 today) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45.4 to go!


I went ahead and weighed this morning before beginning this four day trip. It’s always hard to compare if you don’t weigh on the same scale since they all vary. I lost .4 pounds yesterday (applause please) and won’t be weighing again until Saturday morning when I will be home. Just Make It Through the Day is my catch phrase for today. I need to mark this in my memory and remind myself each day throughout this trip to take it one day at a time. Did great. Ate breakfast and lunch at home, took a South Beach protein bar to eat in the car with a bottle of water, and although I did not get my printed menu of chicken, salad and garlic bread, I did substitute the meat and vegetables. As I was eating out tonight, I left off the garlic bread and dessert. Having brought along apples and bottled water from home, that was my evening snack and I think I did very well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment