Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 10 - Week #2, Day #3, (Day 10 of 365 – lost .2) Total loss 4.6, 47.4 to go)


Woke up with a sore throat this morning so I was very glad today’s menu was simple. Fixed my cheese toast, ate my soup, and nothing simpler than baked fish and salad from a bag. Don’t know if it was the throat or food plan, but I didn’t get hungry all day. Set Rewards for Yourself. This should be fun. You might think I would choose a closet full of new, smaller, clothes. Maybe a few, but mostly I just want to look fabulous in the clothes I have, although most have been hanging so long waiting for the day I can get back into them, that they are no longer stylish at all. Today, I am setting 5 pound rewards. That’s it. Just a reward. I will decide at each 5 pound loss what it will be. The first will definitely be a massage, and I just have .4 pounds to go! I’m feeling it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment