Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 15 - Week #3 – Day #1 (Day 15 of 365 - lost .2 lbs) - (LOST 6.2, 45.8 to go)


Yes, yes, yes! I lost 2.2 pounds last week for a total loss of 6.2. That makes me ahead of my one pound a week goal by 4.2 pounds. Now, I simply can’t let that go to my head or I’ll be sliding down this hill backward. So Count Your Blessings. I had a most soul nourishing, fabulous, relaxing massage this morning that made any sacrifice completely worth it. This is, however going to be a challenging week for me as I am travelling again for the next four days. I am taking my just Weight food binder with me, of course, and will do as much advanced planning as possible. I know of one luncheon and one dinner that I will just have to work around, but I’m feeling strong and confident. I had my pizza fix today with one piece and a salad so I am good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment