Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 14 - Week #2 – Day #7, (Day 14 of 365 - same weight) Total loss 6.0 lbs, 46 to go!


I know I indicate a specific amount of salad dressing on the menu plans, but I have discovered “Spritz” dressings in a pump bottle. Okay, so you may have known about these dandy little convenient dressings for a long time, but they are new to me and will be permanent in my refrigerator. The calories are very low and about 10 spritzes (is that a word) is just perfect. On today’s spinach salad, I used a raspberry spritz. Yes, I did have chicken for dinner since I switched with the steak last night. I had strawberries rather than cantaloupe at breakfast because they were so perfect in the store. It’s Your Choice seems the perfect “wisdom” for today and every day because every single day it most certainly is our choice as to what we put in our mouth. This ends week #2. I can’t wait to get on the scale in the morning and see if I truly made “good” choices. I’ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment