Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 13 - Week #2, Day #6 (Day 13 of 365 - lost .2 today) Total loss 6.0. 46 to go!


I am one of those people that always start a weight loss plan on Monday. It seems to make sense at the time, but this is the weekend and we had a steak dinner tonight at a function. If I had let it, I could have easily sabotaged the whole week’s loss tonight. My menu clearly said chicken with a “C”, but I knew I had no control over the dinner. A little advance planning was a good idea. At the first of each week, I check my calendar to see what meals I really can’t control “food wise”. I can always control what and how much I eat. So, this week I switched today’s menu with tomorrow’s menu (which is beef and potatoes for dinner) and will have the chicken dinner tomorrow night instead. Now see, that was not so hard and fits right in with today’s message of Be Honest About Your Eating Habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment