Monday, January 11, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 11 - Week #2, Day #4, (Day 11 of 365 - lost 1.2) Total loss 5.8, 46.2 to go)


Stick To Your Grocery List - Woo-hoo. Lost 1.2 yesterday. That put me over my first 5 pound hurdle and I booked that massage! Showered, dressed (which always includes makeup for me), and had my grocery shopping done and put away by 9:30. I don’t know why I don’t do that every day as it makes me feel I have the world by the tail and am ready to face anything. I have decided to do my grocery shopping on Monday’s and Thursdays. I find the list is small so it does not take long, and that the fruit and vegetables I need stay fresh until the next trip. By sticking strictly to my list, I am wasting less food and saving money and that is one of the big goals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment