Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Weight – Jan. 21 - Week #3, Day #7 (Day 21 of 365 – lost .4 lbs.) Total loss 7.4 lbs, 44.6 to go!


Three Weeks Makes a Habit! Yes, it’s only been three weeks, but it’s a good start. For me, it’s been a pretty hard three weeks. It’s not the menu plans that are hard to do. In fact, having meal plans right in front of me and groceries in the pantry are a snap. It’s “the rest of the world” out there that interferes. So, in a nutshell, I have behavioral issues that I must overcome. Everyone has the same challenges and I must learn to deal effectively. They say three weeks makes a habit. I would have to say that so far, my habit needs fine tuning. Tomorrow begins a new week and there is comfort in that for me. I am afraid I will not have met my 1 pound loss for this week, but I did not lose any ground and that in itself is a success. I am putting this week to rest. No looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment