Monday, January 25, 2010

justWEIGHT – Jan. 25 - Week #4, Day #4 (Day 25 of 365 – did not weigh) Total loss 6.6 lbs, 45.4 to go!


Listen to Your Instincts Good advice, I am sure, but my instincts this morning were telling me “more sleep” rather than “get up and walk”. The pull to get on the scale is very strong, but I have made this commitment to not weigh until Friday morning (the day I have chosen as the beginning of each justWEIGHT plan week). The not knowing drives me crazy, but I will be true to my promise. Ate all meals at home today, followed plan exactly and the steak, baked potato and salad were yummy. What a treat. Although I am ahead of my loss of “one pound a week” goal, I am getting close to even, so now is no time to get sloppy. Perhaps I have been Listening to My Instincts today. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment