Tuesday, February 2, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 2 - Week #5 – Day #5 (Day 33 of 365 – lost .2) Total loss 7.6, 44.4 to go!


Do Your Best Today – Reading today’s reminder early this morning was the perfect thing for me to do today. I had a luncheon today with a catered meal which consisted of a Caesar chicken wrap, a side that I think may have been rice, mixed fruit and for dessert, one small piece of chocolate candy. I just happened to be sitting between two friends I have identified as “skinny eaters” and noticed both had unwrapped their wrap and were eating the chicken, lettuce and other ingredients from the inside. I acted as if that had been my original idea and followed suit, ate the fruit and also the candy. Around 2:00 this afternoon I felt my stomach was caving in against my backbone and that I surely would starve to death before reaching the kitchen. I grabbed my afternoon snack of pudding, drank 16 ounces of water, breathed deeply, and was satisfied until dinner. I did do my best today, all day long. Not the greatest day food wise, but did I mention I lost .2 pounds? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment