Friday, February 5, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 5 - Week #6 – Day #1 (Day 36 of 365 – gained .4 today) Total loss 7.6, 44.4 to go!


A new week of the justWeight plan begins today. Although I had a perfect one pound weight loss last week, I failed miserably on drinking my water. That will be my focus this week…no excuses. I did have a .4 pound setback today, probably due to overeating a bit and too much salt. Reading today’s quote of Healthier, Happier is certainly true and makes perfect sense when you come to the realization you do actually have control over everything that goes in your mouth. I did lose 1 pound this week and it is the overall week that counts and simply losing counts most of all. I am now beginning week #6 of the justWEIGHT plan and have lost a total of 7.4. I can guarantee this girl is getting healthier and happier and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment