Thursday, February 18, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 18 - Week #7 – Day #7 (Day 49 of 365 – same weight today) Total loss 9.0, 43 to go!


Reality seemed to start creeping in on the car ride home. Not being able to get comfortable in the seat due to lack of sleep and about 10,000 extra calories for the weekend. Thinking about facing the scale in the morning is obviously going to be doom and gloom. Most days I find the daily quote truly encouraging and right on track, but seeing Enthusiasm Is Contagious seemed a bit off today as I don’t feel enthusiasm about much of anything except crawling into bed tonight. Although a very busy week ahead, I did unpack and sit down with Week #8 and the grocery list. Interestingly enough, it did perk my enthusiasm. I don’t like feeling this sluggish from overeating. Snacking on cheese, crackers and dip along with all the wonderful, but very fattening meals, has left me waddling like a duck. What happened to the water??? I seemed to have forgotten all about it the past few days. Okay, gear up. One day at a time. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment