Tuesday, February 16, 2010

justWEIGHT – Feb. 16 - Week #7 – Day #5 (Day 47 of 365 – gained .4 today) Total loss 8.4, 43.6 to go!


Once again the timing on my daily reminder was perfect. Eat Out & Stay True To Yourself. If you read my blog yesterday, you are aware that I left this morning for a weekend with the girls. We left early this morning (breakfast at home) and arrived at our beautiful B&B just before noon. Lunch today was at a very well known café where I was able to substitute my justWEIGHT plan peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a club sandwich. I ate only half the sandwich, about half my chips, drank my water and guess what, no one noticed a thing. We shopped all afternoon which I know burned some of the calories and had dinner this evening at a wonderful restaurant. I just thought meat, vegetable and salad, had one glass of wine, left the bread alone, and two bites of a shared dessert. Somehow, I don’t think the 30 minutes in the hot tub melted away any calories, but all in all, I think I had a pretty good food day.

No comments:

Post a Comment