Monday, March 29, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 29 – Week #13 – Day #1 (Day 89 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 11.0 lbs, 41.0 to go!

If you’re still with me, you will realize this is week 13 of our 52 week journey. This is the final week of the first quarter and my goal weight loss by the end of this week is 13 pounds. This will be tricky since I am 2 pounds from that goal, but I can accomplish this and am determined to do it! Today won’t be easy with the 8 hour car ride, but I will stick to the plan as much as possible, get out every couple of hours and take a quick walk for circulation, and have plenty of water in the car. My thought today is “Easy Control”. Control is obviously the key word here and only I have it over myself. The next week will be at home, but on Friday my sister is coming for the weekend. Wonder how she feels about carrots and celery? Just kidding. I am going to take control and make this week work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment