Wednesday, March 31, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 31 – Week #13 – Day #3 (Day 90 of 365 – lost .2 lbs) Total loss 9.6 lbs, 42.4 to go!

Believe In Your Goals – What’s this all about??? Of course we believe in our own goals. I am going to lose 52 pounds this year! I absolutely know I will. Well, at least I think I believe I can lose this weight. That is, unless something unexpected happens. And you can never be sure about the future, right? Something could happen that puts my goals on the back burner. Well, it could….. This self doubt, this pre-meditated excuse I am giving myself is just pre-meditated self-sabotage. We MUST believe in the ability to accomplish our goals. If I think it is hard to follow a roadmap for weight loss, well planned, good food, simple and rewarding, how in the world do I expect to keep the weight off when I reach my goal? Start it again, that’s how. I would not lose a pound a week, but rather remain at a healthy weight for my 5’ 5” frame. Some things in life just don’t have to be so hard. Why is it that we insist on keeping it that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment