Saturday, April 3, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 3 – Week #13 – Day #6 (Day 93 of 365 – lost .4 lbs) Total loss 10.4 lbs, 41.6 to go!

Focus On Today - This thought should never, ever, ever, ever leave our minds. My experience is that every day I lose that thought and eat badly, I spend the next two or three days making up for lost ground. What a vicious cycle and waste of precious days. Was it worth it? Rarely. Perhaps on a special occasion such as a birthday or an anniversary (only yours). There are really only very few days throughout the year that total binges are worth the results. If I had about half the days of the first 12 weeks back to re-evaluate what I ate and why, I guarantee in hindsight it was a bad choice. I am making some “New Quarter” resolutions today. I will do better. I will think very hard before splurging and ruining an entire week of progress. There is no downside here. I can still eat very well, and if I will “Focus on Today” each and every day, the results will knock my socks off. I can’t wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment