Sunday, April 4, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 4 – Week #13 – Day #7 (Day 94 of 365 – lost .4 lbs) Total loss 10.8 lbs, 41.2 to go!

Final day of Week #13….final day of 1st quarter. Weighing in the morning will be very interesting. Eating that biscuit this morning was hard to do because my old “dieting” days would tell me to fast all day to assure the success of my goal. Not a good idea. What would that prove? It would prove all I have been preaching against for three months. Healthy weight loss is not about drastic measures. Who wants to have a day like that just to gain it back the next day with a couple of glasses of water? I know today’s food plan is balanced. I followed it exactly, company and all. Tomorrow is the test. I know I am close, but I don’t have all my eggs in one basket. If I succeed, great. If not, great. That’s right, I said great. I have learned so much these past three months about my habits, my insecurities, my self-induced limitations. We can’t get everything right over night or even in 94 days, but we can learn. I absolutely LOVE today’s quote….”Get Rid Of One Bad Habit”. My commitment to myself today is no more excuses regarding the drinking of a minimum of 64 ounces of water each day. That’s all. I can do it, and I will honestly let you know how I do. What bad habit can you shed?

No comments:

Post a Comment