Friday, April 9, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 9 – Week #14 – Day #5 (Day 99 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 9.6 lbs, 42.4 to go!

Take ONE Homemade Brownie and Take The Rest To A Neighbor – You think I’m kidding, right? How many times have you made brownies or homemade cookies and realize you have eaten so many that you can’t even share with your family because it’s so obvious what you have done? I have actually stashed sweets in my closet and finished them off the next day all by myself just to save the embarrassment of my addiction. I think that would be called guilt on top of guilt, which just throws gas on the fire. I was scheduled to have a planning meeting yesterday for a graduation party and had two painters in my home, so they just came here for sandwiches. I had nothing in the house to offer for dessert, so I whipped up a pan of brownies. I did eat one, but when everyone left, there were six big brownies left in that pan. The painters took a break around 3:00 and I handed each of them a bottle of cold water and three brownies. I never got a better paint job and got rid of those tempting calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment