Monday, April 5, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 5 – Week #14 – Day #1 (Day 95 of 365 – gained 1.6 lbs) Total loss 9.4 lbs, 42.6 to go!

Have Faith In Yourself – Well, that’s a good quote, but right now, it’s probably the hardest thing in the world for me to do. Do I feel like a failure? Yep! I’m not looking for a shoulder to cry on here, more like straps and a whip. I just got home from a four day trip after only being home three days following another four day trip. I’m hopeless! Travel will be the end of me where weight is concerned. Food, food, everywhere. I can tell from the way my rings fit that I am full of water and not the good kind. Confession is good for the soul? Let’s try this one on for size. Upon completion of the first quarter, I am 3.59 pounds from my three month goal. I am going to try and have faith in myself, because no one other than my mother could right now. I have done well today and hopefully you won’t have to listen to me having a fit tomorrow. Thanks for the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment