Tuesday, April 6, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 6 – Week #14 – Day #2 (Day 96 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 9.4 lbs, 42.6 to go!

According to my Weight Chart, today I should have reached my 25% weight loss goal. I weigh the same as yesterday and hope the fast gain of the past two weeks has settled and my good behavior will soon be rewarded with good results. It Gets Easier is today’s lesson. Hmmmmm, hasn’t so far. Oh, some days, even some weeks go well. It’s v-e-r-y slow weight loss, and then I lose my head and all the knowledge I ever learned and bam…up four or five pounds. Have I been here before? Only dozens of times in my life. That’s usually when I get totally down and just give up trying. Not this time. I don’t really know if it gets easier. I’ll have to let you know that one later. I don’t have a trainer. I don’t have advertisers paying me for staying on track. All I have is the will and the know how that the justWEIGHT plan will work. I don’t know how long it will take me to make up for lost ground, but I was perfect yesterday, I’ll be perfect today and again tomorrow. I pray that it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment