Wednesday, April 7, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 7 – Week #14 – Day #3 (Day 97 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 9.4 lbs, 42.6 to go!

Learn a New Lesson Today is like swimming up stream. Still no weight loss, but stayed the same again today. I’m secretly hoping for one of those “big drops”, but figure my lesson is probably that I’ve been all talk and no action for the past few weeks. I actually got on the treadmill this morning and did a normal paced walk for 20 minutes. Didn’t burn many calories and didn’t really breath hard, but it is a start. Had a brown bag meeting at noon, so I ate lunch at home before I went, grabbed a bottle of water, and it was a snap. Tonight I met my husband and business associates at a very nice restaurant, ordered grilled salmon, grilled asparagus and a salad. I did not pick up the bread, order an appetizer or dessert. One of the men ordered a chocolate decadent lava cake and asked for extra forks. As it was passed around the table, I did take a small bite. It was wonderful and that was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment