Saturday, April 10, 2010

justWEIGHT – Apr. 10 – Week #14 – Day #6 (Day 100 of 365 – lost 1 lb.) Total loss 10.6 lbs, 41.4 to go!

I re-reached (is that a word?) the 20% weight loss point of this journey. Still not where I need to be but gaining good ground every day. Since I had fallen 3 pounds behind, I have made small changes in the daily menu this week and I can tell they are really helping. I substituted grapes rather than chips one day at lunch. I ate oatmeal one morning for breakfast and skipped the toast, cut a small baked potato in half and still had plenty. Five girlfriends took me out for a birthday dinner this week and one of them was really happy to split the salmon dinner special with me. You get the point. I am following the plan with smart adjustments…learning to be flexible. Take No Detours because it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment