Sunday, March 28, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 28 – Week #12 – Day #7 (Day 87 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 11.0 lbs, 41.0 to go!

Don’t Forget To Eat Your Snacks – I was released from the doctor last Wednesday to start daily walking as exercise after nursing a very badly bruised and swollen knee after a fall several months ago. Although I am right on track with my weight loss, the fact that most of my waking days have been spent “off my leg” has, I feel, hampered the speed. I put off the start on the treadmill until I return home tomorrow as Santa Fe has been a real test for the knee with plenty of walking. I think we have walked enough here to make up for the 7-8 hour car ride tomorrow. I do feel better and stronger already and also motivated to be more diligent on following the plan along with the walks. Pretty exciting. Today’s reminder to eat my snacks is great as the snacks help me stay on track and eat the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment