Saturday, March 27, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 27 – Week #12 – Day #6 (Day 86 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 11.0 lbs, 41.0 to go!

Do Not Get Discouraged – This quote is unbelievably timely. Being in beautiful Santa Fe, there is certainly no chance of discouragement. Walking the square, admiring the beautiful craft of the Indians and sampling foods prepared New Mexico style is exquisite. Nothing like a good buddy to make brilliant statements such as, “Let’s pass on the dessert (noon) and splurge on a Pomegranate Margarita after dinner tonight.” I know she did that for me as she is trying to help me stay on track without actually bringing it up. I’m so glad I have my food guide with me to refer to before each meal, but I am much more thankful that I have such a wonderful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment