Thursday, March 25, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 25 – Week #12 – Day #4(Day 84 of 365 – lost .4) Total loss 11.0 lbs, 41.0 to go!

Commit To Improvement – As you can tell, I am just a little behind on my goal of losing one pound a week for 52 weeks. It’s just one pound, but it is absolutely ridiculous because I know the justWEIGHT plan works when I simply follow it. Life is not meant to be a schedule and it doesn’t have to be where food in concerned. This plan just simplifies my time while at the same time leading me toward my healthy goal. Why don’t I do it right every day? Just call me human. Even the days I have none of the regular excuses of travel or social events, I miss the water or give in to a sweets craving with cookies rather than a planned snack. Now you may be reading this and saying, “There’s no way I would follow a food plan. That’s just not me.” That’s okay. It’s sure not for everyone. But ask yourself this, “Am I where I want to be weight wise, health wise, and time wise?” You might consider just a few weeks trial. I think you might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment