Friday, March 26, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 26 – Week #12 – Day #5 (Day 85 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 11.0 lbs, 41.0 to go!

Cut Desserts In Half – Oh, boy. Interesting that this “today’s quote” popped up today. I am leaving town this morning for a three day trip to Santa Fe with my best friend. Yep, just the two of us to go where we want to go, eat where we want to eat, shop, browse the galleries as long as we want. Sound perfect? It was until I read Cut Desserts In Half! You know, that’s actually pretty good. Where was my mind going with this trip anyway….eat all you want, back your progress up by 5 pounds in 3 days? No, I refuse to go there. This has caused me to think, bring me back to reality. All those “girly” things we want to do will still be perfect as at the end of each wonderful meal, we will simply split the dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment