Tuesday, March 23, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 23 – Week #12 – Day #2(Day 82 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 10.6 lbs, 41.4 to go!

Be Proud Of Your Accomplishments - I followed the plan, including drinking my water. I already feel better, which may sound a little premature, but today I feel “flushed”. Why in the world do we lose that self control and go off the deep end? I’m sure psychologists have made buckets of money explaining it to people like me, but I am just hard headed enough to know I can get the ball rolling on my own. As I was creating the justWEIGHT plan, long hours were spent developing menus as if it were a jigsaw puzzle. Balancing fats, proteins and carbs…making sure each day contained fruits, vegetables and dairy. As I have mentioned previously, I am no nutritionist, but common sense and the internet provide safe, effective weight loss plans. It takes a great deal of self control to follow any healthy eating plan. Let’s do this together. I need all the help and encouragement I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment