Wednesday, March 24, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 24 – Week #12 – Day #3(Day 83 of 365 – same weight) Total loss 10.6 lbs, 41.4 to go!

Center Your Thoughts – How many of your days have been consumed by thoughts of dieting? Too many to count for me. Since referring to the daily menu and weekly grocery list on the justWEIGHT plan is routine for me now, there are many more hours in the day for normal, creative, productive activity that I gave up during my “dieting” days. Eating has evolved to become a less time-consuming focus into a much simpler process of pre-planned, or at least pre-guided meals. The roadmap is amazing. It is easy to follow, quick, delicious, nutritious meals and snacks, and quite liberating. Right now, after my cereal and banana for breakfast this morning, my thoughts are drawing me outdoors. What a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment