Sunday, March 21, 2010

justWEIGHT – Mar. 21 – Week #11 – Day #7(Day 80 of 365 – gained .2 lb) Total loss 10.6 lbs, 41.4 to go!

You Are Doing Great – Stop banging your head against the wall. If you are not where you want to be with your weight today, you can get there. I am preaching to myself this morning as we had a dinner party at our house last night and I only gained .2 lbs. I say “only” because after all the tasting while cooking to make sure everything was seasoned well, I ate a portion of both lasagna and chicken penne pasta, salad, two pieces of bread, and sampled both chocolate and key lime pie. Top that off with two glasses of wine and I think .2 is pretty good considering. I am right on target with my weight loss goal, but now is the time I have to work extra hard to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment